HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Help us turn the Kia Oval blue on Saturday 29th July with a limited-edition England Cricket-branded Cricket United cap which you can pre-order now or buy on the day from one of our in-ground hubs.
We will have hubs situated right around the ground packed full of information and ways to support Cricket United with more details closer to the date…
Any change? Our army of volunteers will happily accept any money you are willing to donate in the bucket collection that will be in operation throughout the day.
Pick up a leaflet which will tell the story of Cricket United and gives prime examples of where your money goes. We can only help change lives through cricket thanks to your generosity so help spread the word.
Share the story of your day on social media by using the #CricketUnited hash tag to help create a buzz about Cricket United Day.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook at fb.com/cricketunited
We have the following to purchase from our four info hubs:-
· Buy your Cricket United cap from volunteers and info hubs for just £10
· Blue Gray-Nichols (unsigned) mini bats are only £5 as pictured above with Alastair Cook
· The blue mini bat and kids t-shirt package – from info hubs at a bargain £10
· Spot the ball competition at the Cricket United gazebo for £2 with the chance to win a limited edition bat signed by both England and Pakistan – for the chance to win a dual signed bat
· Be in with a chance of winning five brilliant prizes by purchasing a £5 raffle ticket. These can be purchased from volunteers and info hubs around the Kia Oval with the prizes: a one night weekend stay for two at The Waldorf Hilton in London courtesy of the Smile Group, a Cricket United 2016 bat signed by both teams, your weight in Greene King, a years supply of Yorkshire Tea and a case of Hardys Wine!
· Face painting at the Cricket United gazebo at the pavilion end of the ground between 1-4pm for just a small donation of your choice